<<<<< THE AUCTION IS OVER! THANKS FOR BIDDING! >>>>>

Monday, February 13, 2012

UPDATED: Where Are You, Winners?

There are still six four THREE winning bidders who haven't contacted me to claim their pendant.  I will be extending the deadline to pay, but ask that the second highest bidders stay tuned in case I call for your contact information.  Thanks!

UPDATE 2/14/12:
The deadline for the winning bidders to contact me/pay has been extended from Monday, February 13, at 6:00 p.m. (ET) to tomorrow evening, Wednesday, February 15, at 9:00 p.m. (ET).  If you had the second or third highest bid for the piece(s) of your choosing, please check the comments of the specific post to see if there are further instructions.  You may win after all!


UPDATE 2/16/12:
Last night's deadline for the winning bidders to respond came and went.  Would the following second place bidders please contact me via e-mail no later Saturday, February 18, at 9:00 p.m. (ET).  If I do not hear from you by this deadline, the third place bidders will be offered the pendant:

Septarian - Christine H. $35 THANK YOU!
Ruby in Fuchsite #2 - Leah $45 THANK YOU!
Turquoise - Bridget $55 Amy $50 THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh - I am so sorry - This is Gail. Please advise if I am still eligible as a winner and how to pay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail! You are absolutely still eligible. Please see the previous post and contact me via e-mail. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete